Regarding the Good Samaritan Orphanage Educational Tour 2012
We would like to ask anyone, with a big heart and a desire to help, for a donation in order to organize a fantastic fun and educational day for the children of the Orphanage the Good Samaritan.
On August 24th 2012, we would love to take all the 230 children and their 4 teachers to 4 sights with an African cultural and educational character.
Places to visit:
- Nyanza textile Industry
- Lugazi Sugar Works
- Uganda Wild Life Education Center/Zoo
- Ssezibwa falls
- Transport >> Fuel USD 375 for the whole day for 2 buses and a minibus)
- Food/Drinks (30 kg rice, 10 kg peas, 20 cartons of juice) >> USD 150
- Tickets to the Wildlife Education Center and Ssezibwa Falls >> USD 145 and USD 100 for the group)
* The 2 buses and a mini-bus have been offered to us for the day free of charge, however fuel costs will have to be paid.
** Two excursions the Lugazi Sugar Works and Nyanza Textile Industry have been offered to the orphans free of charge.
Estimated costs (total)USD 775/ Euro 635
Let’s make it happen!
Thank you for your donation and your support!